"We're perfectly imperfect children. Rose from the dust, all of us are on a mission." - Juice WRLD

“I’ll see you on the other side of the stars.”

Notifications
Clear all

Missing you

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@nmorgs41)

There are special people in our lives that never leave us , I don’t remember days,  but the moments that we shared . Marques you were a big part of our lives , but for the last five years you made a great impact on myself and my children’s lives , especially Kirsten . You were a teacher a big brother  for my youngest,a loving/ loyal friend to Caleb .

A caring Loving Partner / best friend to my daughter, words can not describe how much you meant to her .

Your unique personality and sense of humor , loving and caring heart brought us joy . Always offering a helping hand. You were  very generous  would do anything for anyone . Your smile and laughter brightened our days . You will never be forgotten,  your memory will live on in each and every person that had the privilege to actually get to know you . I miss you  and love you sweet boy until we meet again .

“ The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.

Share:

Copyright © 2023 HF. All rights reserved.